Have you ever created a profit and loss calculation on all the variables? Here is a list of a few things to begin with:
- Equipment cost
- Energy consumption
- Heat emission
- Installation cost(s)
- Lost sales due to freeze-down time
- Special wiring (if needed)
Startling, is it not? We live in an era where money is tight and economic uncertainly makes understanding these costs an imperative. If you are intrigued about studying a comparison between One-Shot® and traditional liquid mix soft serve, we can sit down with you and discuss true cost accounting covering this.
One of our many marketing tools is our Excel based Kostamazin™ spread-sheets, allowing us to begin a preliminary cost accounting analysis of your application, which should thereafter be verified by your own cost accountant. It is always a good thing to know what your net profit really is for The Real Profit Story!
You can then also consider true portion costs when using our One-Shot® OS6 and OS7 dispenser models. Your own cost accountants will be astounded due to:
- Inexpensive range of dispensers
- No sanitizing
- Perfect cost control
- Energy consumption less than a 100w light bulb!
- What installation cost? Just plug-and-go!
- 110/220v connection – no special wiring
- Replacement service contracts offered
- Minimal spares (no O-Rings, lubricants or other such fiddly parts)
- What you buy is what you sell (no waste)
- 24/7 operation
One-Shot® versus soft serve: ask us about Kostamzin™ so that we can explore The Real Profit Story together using simple cost accounting. Maybe traditional soft serve is ideal for your application, but for many applications and volumes levels it might not be as suitable.
We are next exhibiting the One-Shot dispensing system at the NRA SHOW 2013 in Chicago.
National Restaurant Show 2013
Vendo Sanden America
May 18-21, 2013